Questions? Contact CMLP Staff

Contact Pamela Cady, CMLP’s Energy Specialist, at or 978-318-3149.

Your electrician must apply for a Town permit.  CMLP will not award rebates until projects have passed electrical inspection by Concord's Building Department. If sheet metal duct work beyond minor repairs are also part of your installation, you must also have a sheet metal permit. Contact information and hours for the Building Department are here