Planning Board Current Meeting Documents
Documents are posted for informational purposes only as staff time allows. The official public record with all related documents is maintained in the Planning Division office at 141 Keyes Rd. and is available for public review during normal business hours.
Town Offices are closed
In order to help protect our Town employees and the community, the Town is only operating essential services until further notice and all municipal buildings are closed to the public. Public Safety, public works, public health services and application filings are not impacted by this limited closure. If you are looking for information or have a question related to board/committee or department operations, please don’t leave a voice message, but email Planning@concordma.gov or visit the Town’s website at www.concordma.gov Planning Board, Zoning Board of Appeals, Historic Districts Commission and Historical Commission applications will be accepted via a Drop Box outside the front door of the Department of Planning and Land Management building at 141 Keyes Road. Please note that roll plans are not able to be accepted at this time and should be submitted via a flash drive or USB drive. Please place drive in an envelope with the address or project clearly noted. Application materials smaller than 10MB may be emailed to Planning@concordma.gov. For information on COVID-19 and the Town’s response, please visit www.concordma.gov/coronavirus2019 We encourage you to sign up for News and Notices for emailed information or follow the Town on social media – instructions are on the homepage.
Thoreau Depot Public Forum Part 2, June 23, 2020. The presentation is posted now on the Planning Board Goals and Projects page https://concordma.gov/2193/Planning-Board-Goals-Projects.
Recommendation to the Zoning Board of Appeals Special Permit and Site Plan Review - Chase Bank 1134 Main Street - Planning Board meeting date August 11, 2020 Click here to view the ZBA Current Meeting documents page. That page also includes public comment received.
Definitive Subdivision Plan - "Center & Main" 146B and 1442 Main St. and 110 Highland Street (formerly known as 146B, 1440, and 1450 Main St.) Planning Board Public Hearing date September 8, 2020
- Center and Main Definitive Plan Subdivision - Rational Method Map
- Center and Main Definitive Plan Subdivision - Existing Watershed Map
- Center and Main Definitive Plan Subdivision - Fire Access
- Center and Main Definitive Plan Subdivision - Plan Set - July 14, 2020
- Center and Main Definitive Plan Subdivision - Proposed Watershed Map
- Center and Main Definitive Plan Subdivision - Site Evaluation Plan
- Center and Main Definitive Plan Subdivision - Stormwater_Report Conv 7.17.2020
- Center and Main Definitive Subdivision Plan Form C with Site Evaluation Narrative
- Center and Main Definitive Subdivison Plan Form D