Annual Town Meeting 2021
Annual Town Meeting will occur this year on Sunday, June 13th, 2021 at 1PM on the Doug White Field on the Concord Carlisle Regional High School campus, located at 500 Walden Street, Concord. Rain date is Monday, June 14th, 2021, at 5PM, at the same location.
The warrant for the Annual Town Meeting opened on Saturday, February 27th, 2021 and closed on Friday, March 26, 2021 at 4PM.
Public Hearings for ATM warrant articles will occur this year over Zoom (see applicable committee agenda for zoom hyperlink). The Finance Committee will hold three hearings; the Select Board and Planning Board each will hold one. These hearings, which provide insight into the proposals to come before Town Meeting and opportunity for voters to ask questions and offer input, are particularly important this year because there will be no audio-visual presentations on the articles at Town Meeting due to COVID-19 adjustments.
The ATM public hearing schedule is as follows:
- Tuesday, April 27, 2021, 7PM: Select Board
- Thursday, April 29, 2021, 7PM: Finance Committee - Town Budget and Capital Articles
- Thursday, May 6, 2021, 7PM: Finance Committee - School budgets and Capital Articles, CPC
- Tuesday, May 11, 2021, 7PM: Finance Committee - Enterprise Fund budgets
- Thursday, May 13, 2021, 7PM: Planning Board
This site will be updated periodically to reflect planning efforts by the Town for annual town meeting. The ATM warrant has been uploaded to this site and was mailed out to all Concord residents on April 13, 2021. The Finance Committee report is scheduled to be mailed out to all Concord residents near the beginning of June 2021. A Meeting Materials booklet is expected to be distributed at Annual Town Meeting.
COVID Protocols will be updated to reflect current guidance from public health professionals in time before annual town meeting.
See Public Hearing tab in order to access agendas, presentation materials by warrant article, and videos of the recorded hearings.
- Agenda Town Meeting Preview Meeting February 27 2021
- 2. Select Board presentation for Preview Meeting Feb 27 2021
- 3A. FinCom presentation - guideline publication date
- 3B. FinCom presentation - FY22 Guideline update
- 4A. FY22 Town Operating Budget
- 4B. FY22 Town Capital Budget
- 5. Personnel Board presentation - Preview Meeting
- 6. CPC Presentation - Preview Meeting
- 7. Historic Districts Commission presentation - Preview Meeting
- 8. Historical Commission presentation - Preview Meeting
- 9. Planning Board presentation - Preview Meeting
- 10. MinuteMan Budget preview FY22 - Preview Meeting
- 11. CPS and CCHS FY22 Budgets - Preview Meeting
- 12. Public Works Commission presentation - Preview Meeting
- 13. Tax Fairness Committee Presentation (seniors means) - Preview Meeting
- 14. Climate Action Advisory Board Presentation - Preview Meeting