- Municipal Light Plant
- Electric Services
- Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions
- Who do I call for information or billing questions on my Electric, Water & Sewer, and Broadband accounts?
- What are RECs (Renewable Energy Certificates)?
- Have electric rates changed?
- Do you offer discounted rates for senior citizens?
- Do you offer a low-income discount rate?
- What is the meter charge?
- How is energy use calculated for my bill?
- Where can I pay my bill?
- Can I pay with a credit or debit card?
- Do you offer any rebates?
- Who do I call for outages, downed lines, or other utility emergency after hours?
- Who should I call for new service or to disconnect an existing utility service (Electric, Water & Sewer, or Broadband)?
- What are CMLP's office hours?
- What is your Fax number?
- Who is in charge at CMLP?
- Who is in charge of customer service?
- Do you have any job openings?
- Who can I speak with regarding purchasing?